There are 3 rooms available for booking:
- Study Room A- 16 people
- Study Room B- 6 people maximum
- Study Room C- 6 People maximum
Study rooms must be booked in advance with staff at the Adult Help Desk on the second floor of the library. You may call 780-743-7073 to speak with staff. Please have alternate dates and times as study rooms are often full.
The library has the following limited equipment that may also be booked in advance:
- Flip Chart
- TV & DVD Player
- Folding Table
The library does not have projectors or projector screens.
The library has free WiFi Internet that is accessible anywhere in the library, including study rooms.
Network name and password: fmplfreenet
- Rooms can only be booked for use during regular library hours.
- Bookings may be made in advance for a maximum of one full week at a time. Ongoing, continuous meetings by clubs or organizations will not be booked regularly for the foreseeable future. Weekly bookings may be made for up to one month in advance only.
- Visit the Adult Help Desk before occupying one of the study rooms.
- Bookings will be cancelled if you do not arrive within the first 30 minutes of your booking.
- Missing multiple bookings may result in cancellation of future bookings.
- Items left in the study room are not the library’s responsibility.
- Please notify staff at the Adult Help Desk when your are finished using the study room.
- This is a quiet floor. Please keep volume levels at a minimum while using the rooms.
- All library policies and procedures currently in place also apply to the study rooms.